Get Lou in Your Corner
Lou Etemi is a fighter, through and through. Whether it is his experience on the grid iron, or in the boxing ring, Lou has helped hundreds of clients successfully resolve their cases. He’s relentless. With Lou in their corner, his clients know they have an aggressive and persistent advocate who tirelessly seeks maximum compensation. Most importantly, he proudly helps the injured get back on their feet and start their life anew following the devastation of an accident.
Lou received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Connecticut. Following his graduation, he worked as a stock broker for a prominent firm in Fairfield County. Thereafter, he attended the University of Connecticut School of Law, and received his Juris Doctorate in 2013. Since then, Lou has prided himself in solely representing those injured at the hands of negligent actors, and focuses solely on maximizing his client’s recovery.
Lou is admitted to practice in all of the state courts in Connecticut. Lou serves the entire State of Connecticut, including Waterbury, Watertown, Naugatuck, Middlebury, Hartford, New Haven, and Bridgeport.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, 2013
- University of Connecticut, 2008
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Top 10 Settlement in CT 2019
- TopVerdict.com Top 100 Settlement in the United States – 2019
- CT Law Tribune “Unsung Hero” Award – 2019
ADMISSIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Connecticut Bar, 2010
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Waterbury Bar Association