Ron Will Fight for You
Ron Etemi is a trial lawyer. He has litigated hundreds of cases in his career and has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients. Over the course of his career, he has lived by the firm’s motto: we fight for you.
Day in and day out, Ron treats every case he handles as if it is the biggest case in the office. In his career, he has achieved top settlements in Connecticut in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, has been selected a Super Lawyers Rising Star™ every year since 2014, and has been included in the Best Lawyers | Ones to Watch ™ 2021. He also received the Top Verdict Award in 2019 for Top 50 and Top 100 motor vehicle settlement in the United States.
Above all, Ron takes pride in developing case strategy, creative approaches to discovery and depositions, and trial techniques. He’s always looking for the edge to help his client obtain maximum justice. To this end, he has attended notable course work and seminars, including Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
Prior to founding Etemi Law, Ron attended the University of Connecticut School of Law, where he graduated with Honors. While in law school, he was the managing editor of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal, a member of the moot court board, and served as a teaching assistant to help fellow students in administrative law and appellate advocacy. Following his graduation, Ron was selected to serve as appellate clerk for the Honorable Judge Richard A. Robinson, who since has gone on to become the Chief Justice of the Connecticut Supreme Court.
Ron is admitted to practice at the United States District Court, District of Connecticut, as well as all of the state courts in Connecticut. He serves all of Connecticut, including Waterbury, Watertown, New Haven, Hartford, Bridgeport, and Torrington.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, 2010, Honors
- Connecticut Insurance Law Journal, Managing Editor
- Moot Court Board, Member 2009-2010
- Excellence Award in Federal Courts, 2009
- Teaching Assistant: Appellate Advocacy, 2010
- Teaching Assistant: Administrative Law, 2009
- University of Connecticut, 2007
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Top 10 Settlement in CT – 2016
- Top 20 Settlement in CT – 2017
- Top 10 Settlement in CT – 2018
- Top 10 Settlement in CT – 2019
- TopVerdict.com Top 100 Settlement in the United States – 2019
- TopVerdict.com Top 50 Settlement in the United States – 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2014-2020
ADMISSIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Connecticut Bar, 2010
- District of Connecticut, 2013
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Waterbury Bar Association